Monday, February 13, 2012

We Want You! To contribute to our blog..


Yes! You read correctly! Somebody Thinks You're Fat, and Everybody Hates You is looking for blog contributors. The great thing about our blog is that it covers a HUGE range of topics. All we ask is that the posts are entertaining and opinionated. We are open to contributors who would like to post weekly, monthly, or even just once. If you have a brand new blog and you are looking for more readers this may be a great way to drive more traffic. Furthermore, You do not have to be a great writer to contribute (it's a blog, not a piece of literature).

Why are we looking for contributors?

Well, we have been open to the idea for awhile. We would love to get more opinions and ideas on the blog. Recently life is derailing both Meredith and I momentarily. Do not fear, I will still post regularly until May when I will have my own "Legal" issues to deal with (9 months in the making, if you get my drift).

Are you interested?
Please send an e-mail to me (Jan) for more information:
jansmithhhh@gmail.com

   

No comments: