Friday, February 10, 2012

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Good Night ... from Meredith



Well, boys and girls, it looks like this is the end of the line for ol' Meredith ... at least for a few months. You know how I'm always complaining about how Mila Kunis borrows my clothes without asking? Well, I went to go retrieve them, but the police didn't exactly see it that way, and they TOTALLY didn't let me explain. I'm not going to go into heavy details, but suffice it to say, terms such as "breaking and entering," "theft," and "total weirdo" were thrown around pretty liberally. I don't get it. But, stack this on top of that pesky restraining order that a certain tall, blond star of True Blood has against me, and it's just a whole mess of not good.

I don't know what he had his panties in a twist about. Jan is the one who locked him in her basement.

At any rate, I'm gonna be going away for a while, but like the Terminator before me, I'll be back ... And, if you miss me, you can always check out this video that I made with my twin brother. I'll miss all of you, my anonymous friends out there in that magical land that we call the Internet. See you in a few!


You know you want that duster coat ... 


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will miss you! Love your writing, love you! Your columns are always so interesting. Best of luck to you in...hmm, uh, okay then, wherever

Unknown said...

I saw that video at the Hard Rock Cafe and thought "Meredith never told me she was in a band!" lol

Meredith said...

Thank you for your support, Anonymous! I will miss writing for "Somebody Thinks You're Fat ..." But, as I said, I'll be back. :)
Jan, sorry I didn't tell you about my band. I was trying to keep a low profile, you know. Ha!

Anonymous said...

I'll miss you lots!! You always brighten up my day!! Love you!!! Good luck!!!

Laura said...

I'll miss you, too! (And this is not weird, as M and I are good friends and go way back.) Best of luck with the parole board, ha!

Anonymous said...

Where are you? I miss you!