Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Alec Baldwin is Kicked Off Plane: He Just Loves "Words With Friends."

"I will just catch the next flight ..."

"The actor was playing a game called 'Words with Friends' while the plane idled at a gate Tuesday," said Matthew Hiltzik, Baldwin's spokesman. Hiltzik also stated, "Baldwin loves 'Words with Friends' so much that he was willing to leave a plane for it." Furthermore, a crew member stated that he was kicked off the plane because he became "violent, aggressive" toward staff.

Like Alec, I love to play games (Angry Birds) on my phone while I'm waiting for my plane to take off. However, Alec needs to learn how to hide his phone when the flight attendants pass by (or just turn the damn thing off!). It really is not that difficult. Also, treating a flight attendant poorly is the fastest way to get kicked off a plane. Come on Alec, this is not the 1960s! Grow up! You have disappointed your -20,000 fans ... Who likes Alex Baldwin these days anyways?

I find it hard to believe that this is the largest searched topic on google, but sh^t, I will chime in!


Source:
www.cbsnews.com




Please Click The Stumble Button To Rate This Post!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Alec Baldwin was awesome in "Beetlejuice." Other than that, I can't say that I really approve of much else he's done. Can't say I've really paid attention to much else he's done.