Sunday, December 4, 2011

Bradley Cooper is the Sexiest Man Alive: I respectfully disagree..


Bradley Cooper, looking pretty cute on his Honda.

Although I believe Bradley Cooper is attractive, I do not believe that he is deserving of the title of "Sexiest Man Alive". Maybe if I was 16 and liked watching movies about drunken assholes getting in trouble, I would think he was the sexiest man alive. However, on a personal note, I have always believed The Hangover and The Hangover 2, were highly overrated. And I'm sorry, Limitless was just plain horrible and stupid. On the other hand, there is one other person who I believe deserved this title even less then Bradley Cooper. That person is, the one and only, Ryan Gosling.


Ryan Gosling, looking pretty ugly in Lars and The Real Girl (2007).

Even though this movie was absolutely horrible, I give Ryan big props for his acting abilities. He successfully made me feel uncomfortable throughout the entire experience. Furthermore, the only noteworthy movie he has appeared in has been The Notebook (no pun intended). This year, his movies have all been pretty disappointing. However, I cannot deny that he is looking the best he has ever looked! But, I am surprised that he made it as far up the list as he did.

Basically, the point I am trying to get across here, is that I believe People Magazine has really failed. They have failed because their content has become so sh*tty, that most of their readers are probably under the age of 20, who obviously have BAD taste in men! There are so many better options out there! Come on, just look at the cast of True Blood!


Well, most of the cast! Trust me, if you could see the rest of these gentlemen's bodies, you would agree with me.


Also, while searching the Internet, I found many other opinions on this subject. To my surprise, I found one resounding call out:


Even though he has already been crowned Sweden's Sexiest Man Alive, obviously tons of Americans agree with Sweden.

FAIL, People Magazine! Shame on you!



Please Click The Stumble Button Above To Rate This Post!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

"I used to date Ryan Kwanten."
Bahahahaha ...

Unknown said...

She used to, I have a photo of them paddle boating(lmao) together.. It's really cute..

Anonymous said...

A. Skars for the win!

Unknown said...

Yes Anonymous!