Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Miss USA Rima Fakih Arrested For DRUNK DRIVING!

"I'm just going to turn up the heat and play some elevator music while I drive home."

According to Michigan police, Rima was, and I quote, "HAMMERED" when she was pulled over after a long night of heavy boozing that surely included some STD exchanges.

What did she say to the officer when she was pulled over?

"I'm Miss USA!"
Yep, the Skank went there...

According to the police report, Fakih took a breathalyzer and blew more than twice the legal limit! Once blowing a .19 and then a .20. For all of you who don't know, the legal limit in MI is .08. Officers also claimed they found a half-empty bottle of wine on the floorboard in the back of the vehicle. You know, I just see her being more of a Jack Daniel's girl, but that's just me.

Immediately after the incident, she tweeted that she was not the girl arrested for the DUI, denying she ever was involved. Shortly after, the Tweets were deleted. Now she is taking "full responsibility for what happened."


“Let’s clear things up now. … I’m NOT in Michigan, and I’m NOT in jail! Wrong Fakih.”- Via Rima Fakih's Twitter Feed


After admitting that she was, in fact, the Rima Fakih who was arrested, her attorney Doraid Elder said that Rima:

“... is very saddened and very apologetic for the situation that she’s in right now.”

That statement is amusing to me. She is apologizing for the situation she is in? If she is trying to take responsibility for what she did, this is what she should be saying:

"I am very sorry for my irresponsible behavior. I put my friends and other driver's lives at risk. I will never forgive myself."- What a person who is taking responsibility for getting a DUI should be saying.

Her lawyer is now claiming that Rima Fakih was the designated driver that night. Girl, if you were really supposed to be the designated driver, then you should be charged harshly. It sucks being the DD, but it is how you pay your dues with your party buddies. You NEVER throw your DD responsibility out the window by getting sloshed and putting everyone else in danger!

I would say that Rima Fakih is on my "Most Hated List," but I do not believe she is even deserving of that honor.

Sources:



Please Click The Stumble Button Above To Rate This Post!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

She looks like Kim Kardashian. And yes, I mean she looks like a skank.

Unknown said...

Yea, I highly dislike this girl..

Unknown said...

You like my new photo?

Meredith said...

Your photo is fantastic! I need to get a better one. :)