Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Carson Kressley ... Oh, Hell Yes!

Earlier in the month, I admitted my addiction to Dancing With the Stars in the tone of one who realizes that they have a serious problem and need help. Luckily for me (and you), the show is done for the season, which means that you won't have to see any more DWTS-themed posts ... at least until the Spring.


But, one thing I will NEVER apologize for is my love of the divalicious Carson Kressley! He's such a ray of sunshine that I can't help but smile whenever the camera is on him. I'm a fan from the Queer Eye for the Straight Guy days, and I'm so happy to see him back on TV. BIG smiley face!

On the DWTS finale, Carson pretty much lived out a recurring daydream of mine by dancing with a troupe of pros to Madonna's "Vogue." Host Tom Bergeron quipped, "I'm guessing this next dance will be going viral in about ... I dunno ... three minutes ..."

I don't know about you, but I'm all for that:

In my dance fantasies, I play the part of Carson ... but I dance to "Material Girl" instead.

Somebody, PLEASE give this man a job in live television. I'm begging you.



Please Click The Stumble Button Above To Rate This Post!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carson is great!!!!

Meredith said...

I agree. Even though his dancing skills weren't up to the competition, he is so likable that I wouldn't have minded if he made it all the way to the finals! :)

Anonymous said...

I wish he were my BFF!