Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Jennifer Carpenter is Larger Than a Double Wide Trailer! She smells like one too..




So after searching the phrase, "Jennifer Carpenter is Fat," I have found that a lot of people admire the woman. Either admire or hate her, that is. Some comments suggest an utter disgust for her thin figure. I like to picture such commentators basking in the glow of their PCs and shoving yet another Ho Ho down their gullet. God forbid Jennifer Carpenter might actually eat healthy food. Personally, I think she does eat healthy. The only reason I can draw this conclusion is because her weight never seems to fluctuate too much. I know when I start complementing celebrities, there is only one way to go, and that is down. She is probably an asshole, but girl knows how to dress! Man she has some fat wrists ...

No comments: