Friday, November 4, 2011

Pot or Kettle? You choose, Kelly Osbourne.

For a brief period of time in 2009, I grew to like Kelly Osbourne. She was on Dancing With the Stars, quickstepping right into the title of America's Sweetheart, and a nice side benefit of getting down with her bad self was the fact that she started getting in pretty swell shape.

After the show ended, Kelly was looking and feeling great. Everywhere she went, she seemed to radiate sunshine as she spoke of how happy she was with her new self. Healthy, happy Kelly was a Kelly that I could possibly "like" on Facebook without too much shame.




Kelly proves that every rose has its thorn, and that Brett Michaels is more astute than us.


But, something happened. Maybe it was her new job on "Fashion Police" or maybe she took the title of that "Skinny Bitch" diet book to heart, because that's exactly what she's become.

You see, I am SO tired of her repeatedly lashing out at Christina Aguilera and calling her "a fat bitch." I'm not exactly a fan of Christina, but this is getting ridiculous, especially since Kelly's justification for this is retaliation. It started when Kelly, while weighing in (pun intended) on one of Christina's looks, said ...

Maybe she is just becoming the fat bitch she was born to be,” Osbourne said. “I don’t know. She was a c**t to me. And she bought my house!”

“She called me fat for so many f***ing years,” the reality star admitted. “So you know what? F**k you! You’re fat, too.”



Christina finds that she can't trust the (fashion) police. No justice. No peace.



Just so we're clear, Kelly thought Christina was the c-word for calling her fat. So, Kelly decided to do the same thing to Christina ... over and over, beating that dead horse even as recently as last month. Let's look at this from a formulaic perspective.

Christina Aguilera = Skinny girl who hurled ugly words at fat girl
Kelly Osbourne = Skinny girl who hurled ugly words at fat girl

And according to Kelly:
Skinny girl who hurls ugly words at fat girl = c-word

Thanks for clearing that up for us, Kelly. If it makes any difference, I agree with you. Christina is a bitch, you're a bitch, and I'm a bitch. Why, exactly, am I a bitch? Well, it's because I think that Christina and Kelly BOTH have fat earlobes!

Suck on that, ladies!


Source: Fashion Police on E!




Please Click The Stumble Button Above To Rate This Post!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am outraged by Kelly's comments!! Doesn't she know that Christina is hibernating this winter? The nerve of that women....

Meredith said...

I'm outraged by the fact that Kelly gets paid to be a mean bitch and I don't!

Unknown said...

Kelly still has a big ugly head..

Anonymous said...

Kelly has "grey" hair now! I guess worrying about her nemesis got to her!

Meredith said...

LOL! I love it! :)