Friday, November 18, 2011

Miley Cyrus really understands what we're talking about here

V for Vendetta ...


Everybody talks sh$t about everyone, and that's why ragging on celebrities used to be the most therapeutic form of said expression. Angelina Jolie would never know that you and Sherri from the office think that her last Golden Globes dress was a disaster ... and if she did, she wouldn't care anyway. She's Angelina Jolie. She doesn't work in a boring office.


But, in the here and now, everybody is online 24/7. People are linked up via all sorts of social networks, and that includes celebrities. Some of them even cop to reading what their detractors say about them and being hurt by it (Rob Pattinson should really learn to avoid that). Miley Cyrus is one of those "stars" who stays abreast of the latest dirt on herself, and as of late, people are saying that she's FAT!

So, naturally, Miley did what she does best: Took to her Twitter account to post long counter-rants aimed at her detractors.

First, she posted a picture of an extremely emaciated woman paired with:
"By calling girls like me fat, this is what you're doing to other people. I love MYSELF & if you could say the same you wouldn't be sitting on your computer trying to hurt others."
This isn't the photo Miley posted, but it would have been HILARIOUS if she had!


Next, she posted a photo of Marilyn Monroe with the caption:
"Proof that you can be adored by thousands of men, even when your thighs touch."
Marilyn Monroe: The ultimate victim of the "Somebody Thinks You're Fat" theory.
She's SO not fat!


Finally, she offered up this gem as a sly way of reminding us that she has a boyfriend who is way out of her league:

"I don't wanna be shaped like a girl. I LOVE being shaped like a WOMAN & trust me ladies your man won't mind either."
Miley throws up her "V" again ... alongside her hot, and obviously deaf, boyfriend,
Liam Hemsworth. I mean, he'd have to be deaf to date her, right?


So, it appears that Miley finally gets it. Even though she's clearly not, somebody thinks she's fat. How strange. I mean, think about it. There are so many legitimate shots that could be taken at Miley Cyrus that she's practically a one-woman firing range. Why go for something that has no truth behind it? Come on Internet, you're going to have to do better than that.

If you're going to bag on her, may I suggest focusing on her overuse of the ampersand? Perhaps you could go with something about her mother looking like a Poison groupie (and allegedly acting like one, too). Or, you could just call her a hillbilly and be totally justified in your criticism. Yeah, that would work.

Source: Miley's Twitter feed (Yeah, I actually looked it. I live in shame.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I highly dislike Miley. I think she is a horrible actress and even worse singer. Remember when she did a duet with Taylor Swift? She made Taylor look like she could sing, that's how horrible Miley is. I also think she looks like a cabbage patch doll.. And I think she's fat! Did I mention that I do not like Miley?

Meredith said...

I think Miley is annoying in pretty much every way, but I don't think she's fat. She's actually worse off. If she were fat, she could diet and work out. There's no fixing stupid.

Anonymous said...

I can't stand Miley's voice! I mock her manly voice every time I hear her. Her boyfriend is way too hot for her! I am so offended that I got told I look like her.

Anonymous said...

Another child star used by her parents! Wake up, Hollywood!